Wednesday 20 August 2008

depression lifting?

ever since i've gotten back from turkey i've been really down, im not even sure why, it just feels like i dont want to be doing anything i have been doing & everything seems to get to me. monday was shite, work dragged, shaunnahs was borin & i couldnt be arsed with anyone within a 10meter radius at home. tuesday work dragged just as badly, but when i got in all i wanted to do was collapse & ended up just staying in so i got on my own nerves! work have told me they want to bloody reduce my hours - so wen i go back to school im guna be working fucking FOUR hours, so im guna be proper skint. uurrrghhh. and its fucking results day tomorrow, which isnt really dauntin on is that much but av gota go to hospital first & bob smith does my head in at the best of times, so god knows what its guna be like when il be al skitzy! today cheered me up abit, i seen o'shit for ages. she walked over here & we went to auntie shirleys fora cuppa, then i went to 21st nd got a bottle of wine, some shots in a tube & 10menthols & we had a very entertaining afternoon! we were fuckkkeed by 4 o clock, so walked over to park pizza in the sort-of-rain & ate chips & garlic inside, then we seen baps by wensleydale, then collapsed by this wall for what must have been over an hour, befor emily came & found us! o'shit proper makes is laugh, it was a really good day! first one since friday tbh, maybe saturday? and its wednesday - not like me! heres a little something to remind me if i owned these things, that i'd be VERY cheery xx

No comments: